Wednesday 1 May 2013

1st May - Snoopy

The other day Stu posted a comment on Facebook asking to see a Snoopy balloon, I have had a design in my mind for a while so was happy to have a go. Snoopy is one of Stu's favourites and he told me that if he could go back in time and meet any historical person it would be Snoopy, Well I can tell you Stu, Snoopy is alive and well, he resides in California in Knotts Berry Farm with all his friends.

In total the whole sculpture is made from 15 balloons, I started by making the Kennel, it is made from 9 x 260 balloons, Snoopy is made from 6 balloons, his face and bode are both white heart balloons, there are 3 raisin twists involved in holding them together, his nose is a bit of 260 and his ears and collar are 160s, finally his legs and arms are a 260.

You can follow My Daily Balloon several other ways
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hit the 'like' button
Twitter - @magirob



Check out Robs other blog - www.highestpoints.co.uk - Robs quest to visit the 235 highest points of every county and unitary authority in England, Scotland and Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment