Friday 24 May 2013

24th May - Yoda

As promised its film Friday and today I visit the Star Wars Universe, this Yoda is another Dylan Gelinas design, I made a few changes to Dylans design as I wanted him to have a lightsaber and I didnt actually know how Dylan made his version, you can check out Dylan's Yoda on the Slightly Twisted Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slightly-Twisted-Balloons/133645573385261?fref=ts

My Yoda sculpture is currently in HMV in Gunwharf Quays, you can see my sculptures in store every weekend so always keep a look out for them. I am currently away for a few days so My Daily Balloon has become fully automated (I hope), if anything goes wrong then I will be uploading some photos on Sunday evening to catch up.

Coming up on June 2nd, I will be doing a live balloon sculpture at the Aspex Gallery in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, it is to help celebrate the Camp Bestival Around the World Tour, between the hours of 11am and 2pm I will be creating my biggest sculpture of the year so far (at nearly 6 feet across and 5 feet tall, eeek) there will be lots of other activities taking place in the gallery and I will update you on those nearer the time.

You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button.

You can also follow me on Twitter - @magirob




No comments:

Post a Comment