Sunday 26 May 2013

26th May - Seagull

This Seagull was shown to me by Tony last week and I really liked him, I added an extra balloon to give the body a bit more shape and a bit of a different tail too, thanks Tony.

He is made from 4 balloons (5 is you count the brown post he is standing on), a white 260, a white 160, a grey 260 and a yellow 160.

Coming up on June 2nd, I will be doing a live balloon sculpture at the Aspex Gallery in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, it is to help celebrate the Camp Bestival Around the World Tour, between the hours of 11am and 2pm I will be creating my biggest sculpture of the year so far (at nearly 6 feet across and 5 feet tall, eeek) there will be lots of other activities taking place in the gallery and I will update you on those nearer the time.

You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button.

You can also follow me on Twitter - @magirob



No comments:

Post a Comment