Tuesday 16 July 2013

16th July - Singin' In The Rain

Its Jenny's Birthday today and she is a big musicals fan and a huge fan of Singin' in the Rain (its one of my favourites too), Here is Gene Kelly singin' in the sunshine today. Happy Birthday Jenny xxx

This sculpture is made from 23 balloons, The Lamp post is made from 11 and the rest make up Gene, I started with the lamp post on this model, making the main stem and base first, there is a hidden weighted balloon weighing it all down and then I added all the rings and the lamp at the top, next came Gene, he is similar to my other people models but I shrank him in size a little as I wanted the lamp post to tower over him.

You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button.


No comments:

Post a Comment