Tuesday 23 July 2013

23rd July - Baby Prince

After the arrival of a new royal baby yesterday I felt I needed to mark the occasion with this, the first official photograph of the new royal baby, may I introduce our future king, King Kevin the first.

Weighing in at just 4 ounces (most of the weight is sand in the base balloon) he is made from 14 balloons, a mixture of 350s, 260s and 160s, I do like the gold balloons on the crown and on his rattle/sceptre, if your interested, the red balloon on the crown is a heart, it makes quite a nice shape.

Anyway, my congratulations goes to the real royal couple and their family, I don't think they are regular viewers of My Daily Balloon but if they do happen to look in, please do say hi. You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button, then feel free to share it with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment