Sunday 7 July 2013

7th July - Loch Ness Hairband

While at a recent balloon event I purchased some hair bands, I have never made a balloon hair band before and wanted to give it a go, I saw a few hair band designs made at the balloon event including one made by the multi award winning balloon modeller Colin which was similar to this head band design.

My Loch Ness hairband is made from 3 balloons, I started by creating the blue water from a 260 using a similar technique to the pinch line technique except I only used 1 balloon rather than 2. The monster is made from a 160 and his little Scottish hat is a scrap of a 260.

You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button.


No comments:

Post a Comment