Tuesday 6 August 2013

6th August - Heart

I had such a nice weekend its such a shame for it to be over, on Saturday 2 of my friends got married and I was the best man, it was such a nice occasion and it was amazing to see 2 people so happy together, after that I was inspired to make this heart for them, This is a design I saw Graham make on his balloon forum and this is the first time I have made it, I am very pleased with how it came out. 

The heart is made from 5 x 260 balloons, it looks really complicated, in actual fact once you get started and see the individual components that make it up its not too bad. If you would like instructions on how to make this then ask me and I will send you a link.  You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button, then feel free to share it with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment